Illegal contruction done on my land.What to do about it
On my land third person has made an illegal construction which i recently came to know about. I have all documents relating to the property. What action can i take against that person?
If you have clear documents of title and there has been some encroachment on your land and illegal construction has been done then you can issue legal notice to the illegal occupants.
Also, file suit for eviction. These remedies are available under section 5 and 6 of the Specific Relief Act, 1963. A person who is dispossessed from his property can get possession on the basis of title and may recover possession merely by proving previous possession and subsequent wrongful dispossession."
You can also file police complaint against the person who has done illegal construction on your land.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Karnataka State Teachers-Employees Welfare Association
- Mistake in service book unable to get pension
- Gave gift now sister died can i cancel the gift deed and claim it back
- Property from father to daughter.
- My mother wants to give me her share in the property. legal procedure?