If father names his property to us. Can sister claim it
If my father names his property after me and my brother. Can our married sister make claim in that property?
If the property of you father is self acquired then your sister can make no claim in the property once it is transferred to you.
But, if the property is ancestral, then you sister's claim is maintainable in the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Stopped paying EMI bank threatening to attach my salary
- How can I ask my husband to leave our house. procedure ?
- Agricultural land seller harassing after registration
- marriage in family relation- possibility
- My Spouse has documents that name before Marriage Can she buy property