Ice factory in residential area.
Our problem is an Ice plant that is next to our house in residential area. All neighbors are suffering from it. Ammonia leakage risk, noise pollution, commercial vehicles running around round the clock, disposal of its salt water caused burning of plants are some issues. We have given applications to local municipal authority, Pollution Control Board, Industrial Safety and Health, Collector Office.
Our Question for all you experts is that Can such factory run in residential area?
Is there any residential are law by which we can compel him to shift the plant?
File an RTi application to find out whether permission was granted by municipal corporation to construct ice factory in residential area. RTi application to state pollution board, collector office as to what action has been taken on your complaints. File writ petition in high court for closure of ice factory on account of problems being faced by residents in its vicinity.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I was off duty for few day company gave my position to someone else
- Unable to pay loan What action can be taken
- Can divorce through legal notice be granted?
- how to save from false dowry harassment case
- Can mother transfer all her property to one of the brother