quesIce factory in residential area.

Our problem is an Ice plant that is next to our house in residential area. All neighbors are suffering from it. Ammonia leakage risk, noise pollution, commercial vehicles running around round the clock, disposal of its salt water caused burning of plants are some issues. We have given applications to local municipal authority, Pollution Control Board, Industrial Safety and Health, Collector Office.

Our Question for all you experts is that Can such factory run in residential area?

Is there any residential are law by which we can compel him to shift the plant?

  • ansFile an RTi application to find out whether permission was granted by municipal corporation to construct ice factory in residential area. RTi application to state pollution board, collector office as to what action has been taken on your complaints. File writ petition in high court for closure of ice factory on account of problems being faced by residents in its vicinity.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear sir/mam our Res Father expires in 2015, with non registered will, with the help…
purchased a house registered it .now seller is not vacating the house and saying according…

Lawyer, I am wrting to you over property dispute in my family. My father was…

Can a wife include her name in the property taken by a husband through bank…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly