I m a divorcee. Can i ask share in property from my parents?
I have got divorced recently and am living in a rented accomodation. Can I ask for a share in the property from my parents?
Yes, if the property of which you want to seek a share, is an ancestral property of your parents, you are entitled for a share in the property in question.
But, if the property is the self aquired property of your parents, then it is upto them as how they deal with the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Engagement cancelled day before any action for money spent and insult
- How to get HUF property divided equally
- Bail rejected by sessions court what should be our next step
- Company did not inform me about the appraisal what rights do I have
- Can I ask for reimbursement of service tax paid to government