I have the Will of grandfather. How can i calculate my share?
Hello, my father passed away in 2008. He was the eldest of the eight (3sons & 4daugters). I have my grandpa's will. But we don't know hthe calculations I.e how much rent and benefits we should really get. Moreover uncle does not treat us well and has never agreed to tell us the accounts. Please helpo
The monthly rent will be calculated according to the market value of the property.
However, if your grandfather died without Will, then we first suggest you to file a suit for partition thereby seeking your share.
Alongwith with suit for partition we suggest you to file application for temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on the property which implies that your uncle cannot sell the property, put it on rent and construct the property
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Harassment by wife and her parents what are my rights
- Paid money for share in the property now claiming share what can I do
- How to procure money from auctioned closed company
- Wife left me with my daughter and blackmailing to leave my parents.
- Can any gazette remove the age criteria in govt job?