quesI have the Will of grandfather. How can i calculate my share?

Hello, my father passed away in 2008. He was the eldest of the eight (3sons & 4daugters). I have my grandpa's will. But we don't know hthe calculations I.e how much rent and benefits we should really get. Moreover uncle does not treat us well and has never agreed to tell us the accounts. Please helpo

  • ans

    The monthly rent will be calculated according to the market value of the property.

    However, if your grandfather died without Will, then we first suggest you to file a suit for partition thereby seeking your share.

    Alongwith with suit for partition we suggest you to file application for temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on the property  which implies that your uncle cannot sell the property, put it on rent  and construct the property


  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly