quesI have the Will of grandfather. How can i calculate my share?

Hello, my father passed away in 2008. He was the eldest of the eight (3sons & 4daugters). I have my grandpa's will. But we don't know hthe calculations I.e how much rent and benefits we should really get. Moreover uncle does not treat us well and has never agreed to tell us the accounts. Please helpo

• ansThe monthly rent will be calculated according to the market value of the property.

However, if your grandfather died without Will, then we first suggest you to file a suit for partition thereby seeking your share.

Alongwith with suit for partition we suggest you to file application for temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on the property  which implies that your uncle cannot sell the property, put it on rent  and construct the property