Husband's right to sell wife's property after her death
I am planning to purchase property from Person A. In fact the property is on the name of wife of person A. But wife of person A is not alive (unexpected death without writing a WILL). Person A having 2 minor children.now my question is, what are the steps to be taken that person A has to sell the property without any objection from that minor children?
Has A obtained succession certificate from court? Has mutation of property been done in name of legal heirs? Please also verify whether all original documents are in possession of A . Whether all society, property tax dues have been cleared, for sale of property in name of minors you need court permission to sell the property. Contact a local lawyer.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Court granted stay on property. How can i sell the property?
- Can I marry as per my choice can my brother take any action against us
- Advice on Divorce & Alimony
- Neighbor fighting for land easement what action can we take
- I am on contractual job and not getting maternity leave