Husband's right to sell wife's property after her death
I am planning to purchase property from Person A. In fact the property is on the name of wife of person A. But wife of person A is not alive (unexpected death without writing a WILL). Person A having 2 minor children.now my question is, what are the steps to be taken that person A has to sell the property without any objection from that minor children?
Has A obtained succession certificate from court? Has mutation of property been done in name of legal heirs? Please also verify whether all original documents are in possession of A . Whether all society, property tax dues have been cleared, for sale of property in name of minors you need court permission to sell the property. Contact a local lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can registration of vehicle after Expiry of date can be done again ?
- Distribution of prohibited email.
- How to transfer a property case which is pending in other state?
- Is doing freelancing jobs along with full time employment illegal?
- Landlord refusing to return advance money. What possible action?