How to transfer property of father? He is missing for 20 years now.
I stay I pune I need some guidance for property transfer. My father is missing from last 15 years.and property is in name of my father.we have not given missing complaint because we were school kids and mother is illiterate.but when i was age of 20 decided to give complaint but police not supported for this statement as it was 10 year late.but now I m married and I need to take future step I m completely blocked so pls guide....
Stating the fact you can send the complaint to the concerned Police station by Speed Post or registered A,D, Further you can also seek declaration from the Court in respect of missing of your father since last 15 years. Once you get the declaration from the court you can bring the name of all the legal heirs on the property card i.e. revenue record
Advocate Riyaz KhanSurendra Nagar, Nagpur
In India civil court can grant a declaration to the effect that a person is presumed dead if he is no proof that he was heard of being alive during last 7 years. It can be termed as being declared dead in absentia or legal presumption of death.
Hope this serves your purpose.
You can check section 107 n 108 of Indian Evidence Act for the legal basis for such declaration, if need be.
Advocate Prasad Arvind AbhyankarAmravati Road, Nagpur
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to secure my job? Claimed age relaxation as per notification only.
- Wife in adultery how to get divorce and child custody under Muslim Law
- How is the property distributed when there is no will
- What are the formalities required while filing a consumer case?
- Brother filing for probate of Will siblings have no knowledge