quesHow to transfer parents property in my name? Dispute arising in it.

Recently my parents passed away. I want to transfer the property in my name. Now another person comes up to me with an affidavit stating that my mother has sold the property to him. Does his affidavit have any value? I have the original land papers in my parents name with me. How can I transfer it in my name?

  • ans

    Mere affidavit has no value. Sale of property has to be done by registered sale deed. 

    On basis of death certificate of your parents apply for mutation of property in your name. 

    Notice will be issued to all legal heirs if any. If no objection is received property would be mutated in your name.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Ji sir mera name he mera dada ji ke pass 60 biga jmin he or…
My father died on 1997 by illness. I married in 1990 & settled in Chattisgarh.…
Hi. I bought a flat through construction linked plan. The possession has been delayed by…
Hello Sir, i have purchased a property in khanna nagar, loni gzb. Khanna nagar colony…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly