How to transfer house without stamp duty
My father wants to transfer his house on my name. We are 2 brothers and 2 sisters. Is there any way to transfer the property without a sale deed. Father has given me the said property by WILL but he wishes to get it transferred in his presence. How to do this?
The WILL takes effect only after death and that too if your brothers and sisters do not oppose this. It would be a better option to execute a gift deed which is not possible on a Rs.100/- stamp paper.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I refused to go on TD due to which i was given black intary
- If FIR is lawfully registered.
- Sold unbilled imported custom phones payment by dealer not received
- refund of fees as college has filed writ petition in high court
- How are parental & maternal property to be partitioned