quesHow to transfer father's property in my mother's name?

My father expired few months back. Now i want that the property should be transferred on my mother's name. What is the procedure for doing so.

  • ansIf your father has not left behind his Will then all legal heirs should execute release deed in favor of mother.

    If you and your mother are the only legal heirs then execute relinquishment deed in favor of your mother.
    And have it duly stamped and registered. Also, make application for mutation of property in revenue records in your mother's name.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am from a Hindu Family and a very poor widow. Brothers and Sisters of…
I am purchased apartment house on 2011 from Mr.X and MR.Y (X purchased on 2002…

Can a deal for selling my property in Neemrana and complaint against me in the…

I purchased a land 100 sq.yard from a farmer/owner of land in ghaziabad and mutation…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly