How to transfer father's property in my mother's name?
My father expired few months back. Now i want that the property should be transferred on my mother's name. What is the procedure for doing so.
If your father has not left behind his Will then all legal heirs should execute release deed in favor of mother.
If you and your mother are the only legal heirs then execute relinquishment deed in favor of your mother.
And have it duly stamped and registered. Also, make application for mutation of property in revenue records in your mother's name.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- refused job as quota changed from OBC to general
- Insolvency petition for escaping loan taken from bank
- Employer denying to reimburse money for my tickets
- Father died in 1995 does daughter have share in self made property?
- What is procedure to get birth certificate