How to sell partly owned property.
I am 76 year old woman staying in an apartment where I own 70% rest 30% is owned by my youngest son. I want to sell my 70% stake in this property or mortgage it . Can I do it without taking his signature or please tell me how I can sell or mortgage my 70% stake without any problem and getting fair market value.
You are only 70% owner of flat. You cant sell or mortgage only your share in the flat. The entire flat has to be sold. You can talk to your son ask him to buy your share in the flat.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a Nagar Nigam license be transferred on firms name after issuance?
- Can I send legal notice if the cheque bounces second time
- Ex husband sold property for which i had given him POA but revoked
- Police chargesheet again IPCs.
- Discharge from air force due to inefficient in trade what can be done