quesHow to sell partly owned property.

I am 76 year old woman staying in an apartment where I own 70% rest 30% is owned by my youngest son. I want to sell my 70% stake in this property or mortgage it . Can I do it without taking his signature or please tell me how I can sell or mortgage my 70% stake without any problem and getting fair market value.

  • ansYou are only 70% owner of flat. You cant sell or mortgage only your share in the flat. The entire flat has to be sold. You can talk to your son ask him to buy your share in the flat.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can an owner of the property give an ancestral property to his daughter even if…
Mere pita ne 2002 me jameen bechi thi kreta ne us jameen par usi samay…

A friend bought a land 10 years ago and he got a notice 2 years…

I have paid 12 lac byana to buy a property but for some personal issue…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly