×

queshow to revoke an irrevocable poa and sell the property?

We had given irrevocable poa and had made development agreement in 2004 with great developer.as per the development agreement clause 1 received X amount in 2004 but there after till date nothing is been done by the developer in terms of development nor anything additional is paid to us as mentioned in the agreement.now we want to revoke his poa and sale the property.how can we do this?

• ansU have execued development agreement or not in development agreement pay term & shedule are given or not. what is the period of payment. Is there any breach of term. Whether development agreement & POa is register or not.
    POAcan be cancelled by giving notice to particular POAholder & publish it in news paper & submitte the copy of said notice concrn Sub Registrar office.
    As ur owner of propetty u can sale t same at any point of time there is absolutely no problem.

Advocate Anupama S Bhanage

Narayan Peth, Pune