how to revoke an irrevocable poa and sell the property?
We had given irrevocable poa and had made development agreement in 2004 with great developer.as per the development agreement clause 1 received X amount in 2004 but there after till date nothing is been done by the developer in terms of development nor anything additional is paid to us as mentioned in the agreement.now we want to revoke his poa and sale the property.how can we do this?
U have execued development agreement or not in development agreement pay term & shedule are given or not. what is the period of payment. Is there any breach of term. Whether development agreement & POa is register or not.
POAcan be cancelled by giving notice to particular POAholder & publish it in news paper & submitte the copy of said notice concrn Sub Registrar office.
As ur owner of propetty u can sale t same at any point of time there is absolutely no problem.
Advocate Anupama S BhanageNarayan Peth, Pune
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Original land documents grabbing.
- Can court give my house to my second wife on her demand?
- Can we make changes in name in the marriage certificate
- Can a man have a second marriage, if divorce not granted by magistrate
- What is the procedure for speedy disposal orders from High Court.