How to relinquish the entire property?
I want to know how to relinquish the entire property/assets from my family which I may come upon in the future.
To relinquish your share in property, a deed needs to be executed, just like any other sale deed.
It is mandatory for the relinquishment deed to registered. And the deed need to ve signed by two witnesses.
It is important to keep in mind that this deed is an irrevocable one.So it should be executed by due application of mind.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- received Notice from Bank for recovery after 4 years. What to do?
- How can i file Medical Reimbursement claim of Central Govt Employee.
- we have only swadeenapu agrement with paid full amount and signature
- What are the grand daughter's right on grand father's property?
- Wife filed for higher alimony against me