How to relinquish the entire property?
I want to know how to relinquish the entire property/assets from my family which I may come upon in the future.
To relinquish your share in property, a deed needs to be executed, just like any other sale deed.
It is mandatory for the relinquishment deed to registered. And the deed need to ve signed by two witnesses.
It is important to keep in mind that this deed is an irrevocable one.So it should be executed by due application of mind.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can husband claim maintenance of child from me
- are daughters entitled for share in property
- 16 years old can I live separate from father
- Want divorce from my husband. What is the procedure? No family support
- can i take legal action against the Employer if there is no agreement?