How to relinquish the entire property?
I want to know how to relinquish the entire property/assets from my family which I may come upon in the future.
To relinquish your share in property, a deed needs to be executed, just like any other sale deed.
It is mandatory for the relinquishment deed to registered. And the deed need to ve signed by two witnesses.
It is important to keep in mind that this deed is an irrevocable one.So it should be executed by due application of mind.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Land usage unclarity whether industrial or residential
- Different cheque number in the sale deed
- Electricity line & tree disputes with neighbours
- Dishonor of buyback agreement by builder what can i do.
- Medical negligence by orthodontist how to sue and claim compensation