quesHow to relinquish the entire property?

I want to know how to relinquish the entire property/assets from my family which I may come upon in the future.

  • ans

    To relinquish your share in property, a deed needs to be executed, just like any other sale deed.

    It is mandatory for the relinquishment deed to registered. And the deed need to ve signed by two witnesses.

    It is important to keep in mind that this deed is an irrevocable one.So it should be executed by due application of mind.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

dear sir, my name is nihal ranjan, i am hindu by religion , the head…
My father in law have 25 bigha of land which he has acquired from his…

Is there any particular law to govern the building of multiple stories. I went through…

Vendee have knowledge about the land it was assigned land and approached us and offerred…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly