×

quesHow to recover money invested in a fraud company

I invested 6.5 lac in Cosmic Cooperate Park Noida 140 in Feb 2013 in lieu of getting 12% return. But from April 2015 I am not getting anything. So launched FIR in EOW Delhi. And both MD in tihar Jail and court case is going on. Now HC court ordered to do liquidate their property. but as per my knowledge they distribute investors funds to another business with another name. Can I do petition and submit it to enforcement directorate ? if accepted by ED do I get my white money back ?

• ansAs the accused is already in prison and the Hon'ble High court has ordered to liquidate the property and then you will get your share/damages incurred by you. However, you can also apply to the Enforcement Directorate if you wish to although, it is not a problem if the accused used a false name while performing business transactions.

Advocate Siddhant Sharma

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi