How to recover money invested in a fraud company
I invested 6.5 lac in Cosmic Cooperate Park Noida 140 in Feb 2013 in lieu of getting 12% return. But from April 2015 I am not getting anything. So launched FIR in EOW Delhi. And both MD in tihar Jail and court case is going on. Now HC court ordered to do liquidate their property. but as per my knowledge they distribute investors funds to another business with another name. Can I do petition and submit it to enforcement directorate ? if accepted by ED do I get my white money back ?
As the accused is already in prison and the Hon'ble High court has ordered to liquidate the property and then you will get your share/damages incurred by you. However, you can also apply to the Enforcement Directorate if you wish to although, it is not a problem if the accused used a false name while performing business transactions.
Advocate Siddhant SharmaGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Opposite party-builder is not appearing in the court
- What are the different types of intellectual property?
- Husband took ex parte divorce by cheating
- Case registered under 370 and 120B of IPC how can I defend myself
- Took loan from co., Co. froze my account. What to do?