quesHow to prove a registered settlement without a witness

My uncle wrote a settlement in my favor. My cousin brother filed a suit for a share in the same property. I am already living in that home. According to the agreement, out of the two witnesses, I am unable to find one witness and the other witness died. How to prove the settlement without witness?

  • ansYou will have to give evidence for the same. In addition, you will have to get a hand writing expert to show that the signature is identical.

    Further, get a doctor to prove that your uncle was of sound mind at time of the preparation of the settlement agreement. We hope that the gift deed is properly stamped and registered.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir, We belongs to Hindu community, and we ( Legal heirs) wish to sell…
I own an apartment in Delhi in a co-operative society and I'm a member of…
I own a flat jointly with my wife. I like to surrender my ownership right…
My father has been fighting a case in Andhra Pradesh court with his brother`s daughters…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Ekta Mehta

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly