quesHow to prove a registered settlement without a witness

My uncle wrote a settlement in my favor. My cousin brother filed a suit for a share in the same property. I am already living in that home. According to the agreement, out of the two witnesses, I am unable to find one witness and the other witness died. How to prove the settlement without witness?

• ansYou will have to give evidence for the same. In addition, you will have to get a hand writing expert to show that the signature is identical.

Further, get a doctor to prove that your uncle was of sound mind at time of the preparation of the settlement agreement. We hope that the gift deed is properly stamped and registered.