How to prove a registered settlement without a witness
My uncle wrote a settlement in my favor. My cousin brother filed a suit for a share in the same property. I am already living in that home. According to the agreement, out of the two witnesses, I am unable to find one witness and the other witness died. How to prove the settlement without witness?
You will have to give evidence for the same. In addition, you will have to get a hand writing expert to show that the signature is identical.
Further, get a doctor to prove that your uncle was of sound mind at time of the preparation of the settlement agreement. We hope that the gift deed is properly stamped and registered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- company has been sold out without any notice period
- How to get divorce from wife she is threatening me and my family
- Landlord sold the flat and is asking to move out what can we do
- can i cancel irrevocable power of attorney given by my grandmother
- Bond transfer from PSU1 to PSU2