How to procure lost sale deed
We have a land in Chennai and we lost the sale deed for the same. How can I get it back?
If the sale deed is lost, lodge an FIR with the local police station regarding the same. Apply for a certified copy of sale deed from sub registrar office.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Person took loan but refusing to pay interest what can I do?
- What is the proceeding when a person is convicted for theft under 381
- father was allotted property by govt., how can we distribute the same
- Unauthorized construction of property next to my house
- can property be transferred