How to procure lost sale deed
We have a land in Chennai and we lost the sale deed for the same. How can I get it back?
If the sale deed is lost, lodge an FIR with the local police station regarding the same. Apply for a certified copy of sale deed from sub registrar office.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company refusing to allot me promised shares. What options do I have?
- Tenants asking huge amount to leave house. Can I file eviction suit?
- Divorce procedure.How many ways its create problems for us?
- What documents need to be verify before buying flat from the builder
- Husband promised to pay alimony for child. Not paying after divorce.