How to procure lost sale deed
We have a land in Chennai and we lost the sale deed for the same. How can I get it back?
If the sale deed is lost, lodge an FIR with the local police station regarding the same. Apply for a certified copy of sale deed from sub registrar office.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- primary teacher qualification affiliated with CBSE
- Uncle unlawfully distributed the property what can i do.
- Monetary compensation from an e comm selling an under warranty laptop
- False assurance, deficient services, non deposition of TDS etc
- What remedy if employer illegally terminates job over phone call?