quesHow to get share in parents property after their death?

My father died in 1997 leaving behind a firm having about 50 lac yearly turnover, 4 houses. He did not make any Will. My brother took over the charge of his business and did not give my share. neither from business nor from house property. We are total 4 brother/sisters. My mother expired in 2010. She also made no Will. What should I do now, to get my share?

• ansYou can file suit for partition claiming 1/4th share in property of your parents.

You can also obtain an injunction restraining your brother from disposing of the properties or creating any third party rights till the disposal of the suit.