How to get property back forcibly acquired by father's brother?
What can my brother's wife do if her parent's property has been forcefully occupied by her father's brother and his wife? My brother's wife is the only child and both her parents passed away recently wherein their property has been forcefully occupied by the father's brother and his wife.
Now they are threatening my brother's wife and saying that the property belongs to them. The property is in the name of my brother's wife's parents.
How can she get it back?
Your brother's wife needs to file a suit for declaration of title, recovery of possession and permanent injunction of the property in the Competent Court. You are first class legal heir and legally entitled to the property.
She need to satisfy the Court that she is entitled to dispossessing the Defendant (Your brother's wife's father's brother and his wife) from the suit property and restoring the possession to her.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to inherit property of grandfather's brother who has no heirs
- Property in Wife name & Rent Agreement in Husband name
- Wife threatening to file false case asking money what to do
- Where can a case be withdrawn from
- Our neighbour's parking his car in front of our house what to do