How to get property back forcibly acquired by father's brother?
What can my brother's wife do if her parent's property has been forcefully occupied by her father's brother and his wife? My brother's wife is the only child and both her parents passed away recently wherein their property has been forcefully occupied by the father's brother and his wife.
Now they are threatening my brother's wife and saying that the property belongs to them. The property is in the name of my brother's wife's parents.
How can she get it back?
Your brother's wife needs to file a suit for declaration of title, recovery of possession and permanent injunction of the property in the Competent Court. You are first class legal heir and legally entitled to the property.
She need to satisfy the Court that she is entitled to dispossessing the Defendant (Your brother's wife's father's brother and his wife) from the suit property and restoring the possession to her.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Grandfather tenant of shop. Do we have share in that property also?
- evition of tenant
- Boyfriend threatening to upload personal photos What action can I take
- filing a criminal case in magistrate court or high court
- Domestic Violence & Dowry Demands by in laws