quesHow to get possession and registry done?

I had purchased Flat F92 in HRC HORIZONS 120 Shastripuram Road Agra which was sanctioned by ADA and approved by HDFC LTDas Financier I have been paying HDFC LTD its EMIS regularly from March, 2008 till date, but i am yet to get physical possession promotors are on run offices closed in agra and ghaziabad i m paying without enjoying possession of flat since Feb 2008 where should i go to get possession and get registry done my entire life saving is invested in this pl help in this.

As per the Allotment Letter Clause, the builder would be paying Rs.2000/- per month till date of possession, but I have no where to go, Director has switched off his mobile, all offices are closed, even from site i found that they have not filed any balance sheet or statement with MCA since their inception. I beleive that the builder must have pledged the Documents with HDFC LTD of my Flat, which was financed by them. in these circumstances what is the remedy i have got to secure my hard earned money.

• ansThe options are: 1. to file a police complaint under Sections 420 and 406 IPC, to file a case against the builder in the consumer court.