How to get possession and registry done?
I had purchased Flat F92 in HRC HORIZONS 120 Shastripuram Road Agra which was sanctioned by ADA and approved by HDFC LTDas Financier I have been paying HDFC LTD its EMIS regularly from March, 2008 till date, but i am yet to get physical possession promotors are on run offices closed in agra and ghaziabad i m paying without enjoying possession of flat since Feb 2008 where should i go to get possession and get registry done my entire life saving is invested in this pl help in this.
As per the Allotment Letter Clause, the builder would be paying Rs.2000/- per month till date of possession, but I have no where to go, Director has switched off his mobile, all offices are closed, even from site i found that they have not filed any balance sheet or statement with MCA since their inception. I beleive that the builder must have pledged the Documents with HDFC LTD of my Flat, which was financed by them. in these circumstances what is the remedy i have got to secure my hard earned money.
The options are: 1. to file a police complaint under Sections 420 and 406 IPC, to file a case against the builder in the consumer court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can audio recording be used as an evidence in court
- How can we sell the house co-owned by mother and my sister
- Misuse of section 376/2(f) and false case filed
- How can I recover money lent to a friend
- Termination of service in less than a calendar month without notice