How to get land registered?
I have bought a land in Pune. I just wanted to check if the government has stopped the land registration for that area, how can I get the land registered?
You can contact the local sub registrar's office where the registration proceedings are undertaken. There are numerous reasons for which the land registration of a particular area is stopped by the government. The details of such notifications are available at the local office of Tehsildar or sub registrar.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can brother claim right to joint property for which only I have paid
- I have Sold a Used Laptop through Olx and buyer harassing me now
- Internet provider wants us to pay bill with interest
- Oil mill creating heavy air pollution in a living area.
- Builder asking for separate parking charges can I file a case