How to get land registered?
I have bought a land in Pune. I just wanted to check if the government has stopped the land registration for that area, how can I get the land registered?
You can contact the local sub registrar's office where the registration proceedings are undertaken. There are numerous reasons for which the land registration of a particular area is stopped by the government. The details of such notifications are available at the local office of Tehsildar or sub registrar.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I want to open a lucky draw system how can i start such a business
- How much time is sufficient for bail in IPC 395
- Can I file divorce if I am not happy with my husband
- What is the procedure to get bail
- Company located in multiple cities. Can i file a case in my hometown?