quesHow to divide ancestral land equally among legal heirs?

My grandfather set aside land(52 decimel ) to my father and my uncle.However, as per the property papers the land is 52 decimel but in actuals the land is 55 decimel. we have constructed a house in an area of 26.25 decimel.On getting the measurement done by the govt. officials the land obtained to my uncle was 23 decimel. Moreover, the rest of the land was occupied by my fathers cousins. Also, to get the road area my uncle's part of the land has to be divided from the middle of his property. our uncle is having grievance for his part of the land being reduced and wedont want to leave our share. What should we do?

• ansYou will get your share as per the area mentioned in property papers. If you intend to claim the remaining portion then all the parties will have to file a suit for declaration thereby seeking declaration from the court for the remaining land .

Further in the said suit also seek partition for your share.