quesHow to claim property gifted to mother under muslim law

I am a Muslim, i want to know, whether a son can claim property from his mother? Property was initially registered under my fathers name, he later gifted it to my mother. I am the only child and i want to claim this property. How can i claim it?

  • ansYour father had during his life time executed gift deed in favor of your mother, as on date your mother is absolute owner of the property. You cannot make any claim on on said property during your mother lifetime.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can my father sell my grandfathers self earned property without my consent.

Dear Sir/Madam I want to enquire if a private limited company can take on lease…

i m having a ancestral property ..and we are 3 brothers our parents are no…
There is illegal construction going on in Mahipalpur extension where should I complaint?

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Ekta Mehta

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly