How to claim property gifted to mother under muslim law
I am a Muslim, i want to know, whether a son can claim property from his mother? Property was initially registered under my fathers name, he later gifted it to my mother. I am the only child and i want to claim this property. How can i claim it?
Your father had during his life time executed gift deed in favor of your mother, as on date your mother is absolute owner of the property. You cannot make any claim on on said property during your mother lifetime.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is IEC required for importing goods from china
- RWA threatening to discontinue of service for non payment
- Can airlines charge transaction fee, service fee for using the website
- How should I refuse/deny legal right in father property post his death
- If sibling occupy property after death of father what action possible