How to check legitimacy of a property?
How should I check whether a Property is legal or not? There is no governing body to ensure the legitimacy (like Palghar). I am told by the builder that it is a Collector Approved Project.
Engage a lawyer to carry out the due diligence test. The lawyer will help in finding out whether a dispute is pending in any court of law with respect to the property to be purchased, whether the construction is in accordance with master plan, whether the requisite permissions have been obtained and many more.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want are my rights against my cruel husband?
- Legal implications to rent out property that i have on rent for 1 yr?
- How can I purchase a property under dispute
- How to ask equal division in our father in laws wealth who is alive?
- Company favoring other state candidates what action can i take