how to challenge illegal joint property sale by mother without RD
Dear Sir, My father died interstate without a WILL and has left a flat without any nominees. My mother pressurized me to relinquish my share as a co-owner. I agreed to relinquish my share via email initially under pressure but eventually did not actually sign a release deed as I found them cheating. Later my mother sold the flat without informing me and without any release deed. Is this sale valid now and can I challenge it in the Court ? can you suggest a lawyer
If the said flat is purchased out of joint family income by father in his name both of You are have right in the said flat. Further just see who was nominee if flat is in society. Its also to be looked if the Flat was in joint name of father and mother.
As far as challenging the sale, you have every right to challenge said sale deed and your share in said flat by filing civil suit for partition and challenging the sale deed too.
sir, you can intiate civil as well as criminal proceeding against your mother and all the other persond witnessed, signed the said deed and very well challenge the so called deeeds in the courts of law. on perusal of your story it definately prima facie attracts the criminal offence.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
If the said flat is purchased out of joint family income by father in his name both of You are have right in the said flat. Further just see who was nominee if flat is in society. Its also to be look Flat was in joint name of father n mother.
As far as challenging the sale you have every right to challenge said sale deed and your share in said flat by filing civil suit for partition n challenging sale deed too.
Pramod Kale advocate
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to transfer parents property in my name? Dispute arising in it.
- My husband is alcoholic and had abused me physically and verbally
- If a suspect is arrested by police and beaten in jail what can be done
- How to claim for share in case of a joint property
- Punishment for Bigamy and rights of wives over the property