quesHow to cancel akrama sakrama property

Hi, This is regarding my ancestor property. My father having 2 brothers. There is some akrama sakrama land and some agriculture land. The agriculture land is my grand fathers name. The akrama sakrama land is not divided and my fathers brothers claiming that they made sakrama during 2003-04. There was a road on akrama sakrama which connects our house . Now they are going to court and filed injection against the road.. I just wanted to know is that akrama-sakrama is legal? Is there any way to object that akrama sakrama is illegeal. Sice they filed injuction against that road, Is there any legal recourse availale to me?

• ansFrom your query I understand that your grandfather owns agricultural land and some akrama sakrama land also, both of which has not been divided amongst his sons. 

The akrama sakrama land was made sakrama in the year 2003-04, in which there is a road which connects to your house. 

If that land was made sakrama in whose name was it made so. If in the name of grandfather or in the name of your uncles and your father. If not then your father can also implead himself in the injunction suit filed by your uncles and seek for cancellation of the same. 

Another alternative is you can file a suit for partition of both the agricultural and akrama sakrama lands being the grandson, assuming that these lands still stand in your grandfather name.

• ansfrom your query I understand that your grandfather owns agricultural land and some akrama sakrama land also, both of which has not been divided amongst his sons.

Advocate Kiran N Murthy

Indiranagar, Bangalore

Advocate Kiran N Murthy

Indiranagar, Bangalore