how take possession of own property
about 10 years before my Brother-in-Law purchased a plot of about 200 mtrs from the two different sellers 100mtr+ 100mtrs in Delhi on the basis of Power of Attorney, and the Power of Attorney could not be Registered that time.One of the seller was my younger brother. Later on my brother-in-law given that plot to his sister ( i.e my wife) but without any documentation as a free gift to make a house on that plot. Then in 2005 I built some rooms kitchen etc on my cost for residence purpose and started living there with my parents and two younger brothers. Electric Meter is also in name of my Brother-In-Law being a legal owner of the same. Later on due to nature of my job I shifted my family ( wife and kids ) another place on a rented house. My parents and brothers continued to live there. Two year before my youngest brother and parents also shifted to another place on rent after his marriage. The other brother from whom part of the plot was purchased continued to live there with his family. Now my brother who is living there do not want to go anywhere, saying that the plot / house is in his possession so he does not want to leave it. Kindly advise how we can proceed to take possession of the same? Legally what are the options for My Brother-In-Law or what option are left for me.
You have to give a notice to your brother for eviction and thereafter you have to file suit for eviction through your brother-in-law
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i get Injunction for stopping my father to come to my house.
- Can i take possession of land illegally occupied by the other party
- How to get final report of my stolen car from court
- Property rights in divorce when payment is done by both parties
- Employer want to change my job profile. What to do?