How get back the plot post the agreeable time period
I had purchased a plot in 1991 from a firm of real estate which has a land of two adjoining villages, belong to different districts of a state. Firm was execute a sale deed of share (8M) from land of one village and firm gave a possession of the plot. At the time of possession i did not know the said plot falls either fully or partially in other village land. About 8 years later(1999) ,Firm was dissolved and one of the partner of the firm, who have share of land (Roads and parks) in other village, had disposed my possession and told its not your plot, then said plot is sold to other one.
To get back the plot what do we need to do?
File a suit for possession against the seller and purchaser. The road to possession will not be smooth due to the delay on your part in moving to court. Impeaching third party rights is never easy. You ought to have initiated legal action the moment you were dispossessed.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My missing father has been terminated from his services what to do.
- Do I need trade license for car rental business?
- Arrest warrant issued against person and now he is absconding
- Plot registered and mutation done but dealer is not giving possession
- Company relocating without benefits to employees what can I do