How can we sell grandparents property
My grandparents(mother's mom&dad) had 4 children(2 boys & 2 Girsl).my grandparents had passed away some 60yrs ago.my 2 maternal uncles were not married. One of them had adopted a boy but didnt process it legally.Now, both uncles have passed away.My grandfather has a property.Now, both sisters want to sell this property but not sure how to proceed further as the property was not trsfd to any children.We have legal heir/family certificate issued in 2009 on 2 sisters names.Is it mandatory to have the property trnsfd to our names & then sell it or as we are are legal heir,canwe sell it of directly
Since your mother and her sister are the legal heirs they can sell the property directly. however brokers might state flimsy reasons to reduce the price of property.
So better to get the property mutuated in your mother and her sister's name by executing a registered settlement deed and then sell the property .
Advocate RajagopalanBanjara Hills, Hyderabad
transfer is not mandatory in case of sale of property. your legal heir/ family member certificate is sufficient to sell the property.
but all the legal heirs/family members of your grand father has to register the property at the time of registration.
you can sell the property directly.
Advocate Sree K SivakumarChikadpally, Hyderabad
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife deserted and filed case in Mahila Police Station-how to avoid FIR
- Graduation certificate not received till now what to do
- Husband and his family cheating, how can I take action against them
- How to break the bond signed in the company without losing any money
- husband beating and assaulting wife