How can we challenge the act done by my Unlce
mere baba 90 years hai unke pas 28 beegha purkhon ki kheti hai jiske do hissedarhain. unke 02 putra the jismein ek 21 yrs pahle gujar gaye.unki ek vidhwa hain.mere baba ne 9 yrs pahle puri keti ki apne jeevit putra ke beton ke nam vasiyat kar di thi. samaj aur parivar ne samjhauta kar us wasiyat ko cancel karwa kar dusari wasiyat dono hissedaron ke nam karwadi. 21-10-2015 ko mere chacha ne baba ki umra aur mansik asantulan ka labh uthakar (i d b i bank mainpuri) se 9,84,000 ka loan nikalva kar kheti ka apne ladkon ke nam registry karwa lee aur apni widow daughter-in-law ko kuchh bhi nai diya
As per mitakashra law you baba has no right to execute entire 28 bigha land in the name of one son. Other son who died has coparcenary right and widow and son and daughter of the deceased son has right in the property and widow has to file partition suit along with her son and daughter.
Advocate Rajesh KumarShakarpur, Delhi
First you file a FIR for 420 & other related sections. Secondly go for banama cancelation under civil case but it is very important to proceed against him under criminal law . if police don't file FIR you may get order from court for lodging FIR under 156(3) CrPC
Advocate Avdesh ChaudharyGautam Buddha Nagar, Greater Noida, Noida
Aapka sawaal bahut lengthy hai aur iska jawab online possible nahi. Kripaya Lawyer se personally consult karein.
Advocate Avneesh GargHigh Court, Delhi
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I marry my cousin sister
- can i file a complaint against my mother for abusing me and my wife?
- How to compromise case of 498A under Muslim Laws
- Clarification on employees rights and duties
- Is it true that ancestral property once divided becomes self acquired