quesHow can we challenge the act done by my Unlce

mere baba 90 years hai unke pas 28 beegha purkhon ki kheti hai jiske do hissedarhain. unke 02 putra the jismein ek 21 yrs pahle gujar gaye.unki ek vidhwa hain.mere baba ne 9 yrs pahle puri keti ki apne jeevit putra ke beton ke nam vasiyat kar di thi. samaj aur parivar ne samjhauta kar us wasiyat ko cancel karwa kar dusari wasiyat dono hissedaron ke nam karwadi. 21-10-2015 ko mere chacha ne baba ki umra aur mansik asantulan ka labh uthakar (i d b i bank mainpuri) se 9,84,000 ka loan nikalva kar kheti ka apne ladkon ke nam registry karwa lee aur apni widow daughter-in-law ko kuchh bhi nai diya

  • ansAs per mitakashra law you baba has no right to execute entire 28 bigha land in the name of one son. Other son who died has coparcenary right and widow and son and daughter of the deceased son has right in the property and widow has to file partition suit along with her son and daughter.

    Advocate Rajesh Kumar

      Shakarpur, Delhi

  • ansFirst you file a FIR for 420 & other related sections. Secondly go for banama cancelation under civil case but it is very important to proceed against him under criminal law . if police don't file FIR you may get order from court for lodging FIR under 156(3) CrPC

    Advocate Avdesh Chaudhary

      Gautam Buddha Nagar, Greater Noida, Noida

  • ansAapka sawaal bahut lengthy hai aur iska jawab online possible nahi. Kripaya Lawyer se personally consult karein.

    Advocate Avneesh Garg

      High Court, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have two elder brothers and elder sister. my father and mother both died before…
Hi! In the district of madhubani a portion of the government road has been encroached…
A and B is partner and c is owner of Property who is died. c’s…
My grand fathers property was divided in 3 brothers which included my father .. My…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly