how can property be transferred to legal heirs
my mother had given a property for a j v a,In 2013 she got expried what is the step to be taken by her legal heirs?
If you wish to continue with the same builder JV then all legal heirs have to execute a Confirmation Deed in favour of the builder confirming that he can continue with the JV as per your mothers wishes.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
You have to take the previous khata sale deed latest tax receipt along with the original death certificate of your mother to bbmp. Also an family tree affidavit is required.. bbmp will transfer the khata in the legal heirs. And there after you can be the joint holder of the property.
Advocate Tanushree SahaniJakkur, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Does property made by father be asked for partition along ancestral?
- Got a chargesheet issued by the department can the same be challenged
- Terminated without notice what action can I take
- Took money from neighbour they filed case against us
- in how many days can a cheque bounce case be filed in court