queshow can i vacate the house

I have one house in name of my father and all the documents including sale note are in name of my father. I mean we purchased it few years before. Currently we rented house to one person since last 2 years and now he is not going to vacant my house and sent me court notice for not to vacant it. Unfortunately i did not make any rent agreement at time of given rented house. So please suggest me how to vacant my house from such fraud person. i have also recruit one advocate and file case also last 1 year but i am not happy his work method

• ans if you are not satisfied with your lawyer then you can always change him with a new one. Suit for eviction lies against your tenant. I am not sure what suit he has filed against you. All the case papers needs to be seen for giving proper advice.