queshow can i vacate the house

I have one house in name of my father and all the documents including sale note are in name of my father. I mean we purchased it few years before. Currently we rented house to one person since last 2 years and now he is not going to vacant my house and sent me court notice for not to vacant it. Unfortunately i did not make any rent agreement at time of given rented house. So please suggest me how to vacant my house from such fraud person. i have also recruit one advocate and file case also last 1 year but i am not happy his work method

  • ans if you are not satisfied with your lawyer then you can always change him with a new one. Suit for eviction lies against your tenant. I am not sure what suit he has filed against you. All the case papers needs to be seen for giving proper advice.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Does a woman enjoys equal share in the property? I read that in 2005 there…

Family -Hindu We were a joint family living in Haryana. After my grandfather's death, property…

Dear Sir/madam, Please advise me on this issue. A suit for Specific Performance was filed…

My father had built a house back about 30 years and registered on my grand…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly