how can i vacate the house
I have one house in name of my father and all the documents including sale note are in name of my father. I mean we purchased it few years before. Currently we rented house to one person since last 2 years and now he is not going to vacant my house and sent me court notice for not to vacant it. Unfortunately i did not make any rent agreement at time of given rented house. So please suggest me how to vacant my house from such fraud person. i have also recruit one advocate and file case also last 1 year but i am not happy his work method
if you are not satisfied with your lawyer then you can always change him with a new one. Suit for eviction lies against your tenant. I am not sure what suit he has filed against you. All the case papers needs to be seen for giving proper advice.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can mother claim share in property co owned by father after his death
- can we run multi level marketing legally without any risk of crime?
- Married without informing parents now i don't want to live with wife
- Not present at the place of crime. Is it enough to prove innocence?
- Can brother fraudulently transfer the property of sister?