How can i sell property without physically present
I live in Punjab. I have a property in Mumbai which I want to sell. Due to health reasons, I cannot travel to Mumbai. My son is willing to travel to Mumbai. How do I sell the property? Please reply as early as possible.
You can execute a registered Power of Attorney at local Sub -Registrar Office, Punjab in favour of your son and he can sell your property at Mumbai being your legal representative.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure for court marriage
- Wrong deductions comes under mistake cheating or fraud
- anti dumping duty on truck radial tyres imported from China
- Cheque issue by a person, bounced twice. What can I do now?
- Uncle claiming share in the property what can i do.