How can i give up my share in my parents property?
My father has 3 daughters, all of them are married and i am the youngest one. I wish to give up my share of property that i will eventually inherit from my parents, either owned by them or to be inherited by them from my grand parents.
I wish to take not any movable, immovable. I wish to send them an affidavit to this effect.
Your parents can make a Will bequeathing entire property to their daughters. Further they can execute gift deed in favor of daughters. It is not necessary for you to make an affidavit that you don't want any share in property.
With respect to your grandparents property they are the absolute owners of property.
It is not necessary that they will bequeath property to your parents only. They can dispose it of as they please.
Hence no affidavit /relinquishment deed is required at this stage .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to challenge the decision of Education Universities in India
- If I file divorce case, can my in-laws file a false defamation case
- About share of sisters and mother in fathers self earned property.
- Marriage Restoration as my wife file a false 498a/406/506 against me
- chances of getting child custody of 8 year old son