How can i give up my share in my parents property?
My father has 3 daughters, all of them are married and i am the youngest one. I wish to give up my share of property that i will eventually inherit from my parents, either owned by them or to be inherited by them from my grand parents.
I wish to take not any movable, immovable. I wish to send them an affidavit to this effect.
Your parents can make a Will bequeathing entire property to their daughters. Further they can execute gift deed in favor of daughters. It is not necessary for you to make an affidavit that you don't want any share in property.
With respect to your grandparents property they are the absolute owners of property.
It is not necessary that they will bequeath property to your parents only. They can dispose it of as they please.
Hence no affidavit /relinquishment deed is required at this stage .
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Pending property case can someone apply a new electric meter
- Husband cheating on me and In laws supporting him what can I do
- Company terminated me without giving notice and not paying due salary
- What is the punishment given under POSCO Act?
- Wife threatening me to commit suicide what legal step should I take