quesHow can i give up my share in my parents property?

My father has 3 daughters, all of them are married and i am the youngest one. I wish to give up my share of property that i will eventually inherit from my parents, either owned by them or to be inherited by them from my grand parents.

I wish to take not any movable, immovable. I wish to send them an affidavit to this effect.

• ansYour parents can make a Will bequeathing entire property to their daughters. Further they can execute gift deed in favor of daughters. It is not necessary for you to make an affidavit that you don't want any share in property.

With respect to your grandparents property they are the absolute owners of property.

It is not necessary that they will bequeath property to your parents only. They can dispose it of as they please.

Hence no affidavit /relinquishment deed is required at this stage .