quesHow can I disown my son from my wife's property

My eldest son quarrels with me and my wife over petty issues and his wife always ill treat us and says she will call the police and send us jail for false harassment... we told them to leave the house but he says he will not leave and wants share in property. the land on which house is constructed is in my wife's name.. how can i make him leave the house??

  • ansdear Sir,
    Since the house is in your wifes name she is the owner of the house ........
    you have full right to occupy the house as per your choice...
    and they do not have any right to demand any share ........
    for any help or query do let me know

    Advocate Uttam Tibrewal

      Upper Bazaar , Ranchi

  • ansFirst of all you will have to clearly whether the property is ancestral or self acquired you mentioned that the property is in the name of your wife but you didn't mentioned how she acquired the property if it's a self acquired property then you can ask your son to leave the house if he agrees well enough and if he doesn't agrees then you will have to avail the process of law

    Advocate Jorong Sanga

      Pragati Path, Ranchi

  • ansVENERATED SIR ...... Obliged to responde your query. You want to oust your son from his house/ property then you should have to communicate with me and give the full information about facts so that i can assist you propely under law. Happy to inform you that as per the Indian law you can preclude your son in your property in varios ways but it depends upon full information about your nature of property whether it is ancestral or self acquired property. Give me details facts of your property.

    Advocate Anil Kumar Singh

      Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Step brother sold the rented old shop without prior knowledge of the working elder brother…
My father has 2 sons and 2 daughter with one wife. He was having 2…
My Grandfather (mom side) has a land of 6 acres, which is under control of…
Hi, please confirm what is valid a 20 yeras old vasiyat nama or valid property…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly