quesHow can I disown my son from my wife's property

My eldest son quarrels with me and my wife over petty issues and his wife always ill treat us and says she will call the police and send us jail for false harassment... we told them to leave the house but he says he will not leave and wants share in property. the land on which house is constructed is in my wife's name.. how can i make him leave the house??

• ansdear Sir,
    Since the house is in your wifes name she is the owner of the house ........
    you have full right to occupy the house as per your choice...
    and they do not have any right to demand any share ........
    for any help or query do let me know

Advocate Uttam Tibrewal

Upper Bazaar , Ranchi

• ansFirst of all you will have to clearly whether the property is ancestral or self acquired you mentioned that the property is in the name of your wife but you didn't mentioned how she acquired the property if it's a self acquired property then you can ask your son to leave the house if he agrees well enough and if he doesn't agrees then you will have to avail the process of law

Advocate Jorong Sanga

Pragati Path, Ranchi

• ansVENERATED SIR ...... Obliged to responde your query. You want to oust your son from his house/ property then you should have to communicate with me and give the full information about facts so that i can assist you propely under law. Happy to inform you that as per the Indian law you can preclude your son in your property in varios ways but it depends upon full information about your nature of property whether it is ancestral or self acquired property. Give me details facts of your property.

Advocate Anil Kumar Singh

Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi