How can i claim of my share in the property ? Sister interfering.
the property is in the name of me and my brother. but we both have to vacate the house due to the interference of our sister from England. now what can i do to get back into my own house or get my share so that i can buy my own property?
If the property is either self acquired by you and your brother or if it willed to you and your brother and it's not ancestral or HUF (Hindu Undivided Family) property then your sister cannot do anything and you SHOULD NOT vacate. If you want your share, u already have it... so the question of buying it does not arise.
Advocate Arjun Vinod BobdeSupreme Court of India, Delhi
The facts area not clear. The property you are talking about is your ancestral property?
Please provide more details as to nature of property of it is sold owned or ancestral?, whose name appears in records etc.
Feel free to revert in case of further clarifications.
Advocate Sonia SainiDwarka, Delhi
The best way to obtain your share would be to file a partition suit. In this suit, after the parties have proved their right /claim, then the court will direct splitting of the property. The settlement could be by way of selling the property and dividing the money or one party buying out the others.
Advocate Savyasachi Kumar SahaiC R Park, Delhi
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can money lender force us to vacate mortgaged house
- Can businessman threaten in case I have written bad reviews
- Can general power of attorney gift immovable property?
- Can successor sell a property without transfer to him/her
- How to claim share in agriculture land