queshow can a daughter claim stake in ancestral property gifted to mom?

I am a single daughter and am unmarried. My mother got a plot gifted in her name by her father. Now can I claim a stake in that property? If yes, how?

  • ans

    You can claim the stake in property on after the death of your mother.

    Till she is alive she will be the legal owner and you will not have any rights on the property

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My grandfather has 6 daughters and 2 brothers and died interstate in 2004 leaving behind…

I sold a commercial property to my tenant in october 2012 at a consideration of…
want to know whether i can do power of attorney of my agriculture land to…
I have an office which my father gave on rent to a person to run…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly