how can a daughter claim stake in ancestral property gifted to mom?
I am a single daughter and am unmarried. My mother got a plot gifted in her name by her father. Now can I claim a stake in that property? If yes, how?
You can claim the stake in property on after the death of your mother.
Till she is alive she will be the legal owner and you will not have any rights on the property
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can the Tibetan Justice department adjudicate decree of divorce.
- I received a family court notice
- Denied share in ancestral property after father's demise what to do
- What are the legal rights of partners if they are having conflicts ?
- Delay in finalization of case by HC what can be done?