how can a daughter claim stake in ancestral property gifted to mom?
I am a single daughter and am unmarried. My mother got a plot gifted in her name by her father. Now can I claim a stake in that property? If yes, how?
You can claim the stake in property on after the death of your mother.
Till she is alive she will be the legal owner and you will not have any rights on the property
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Daughter's right in father's property
- Occupation of Flat without OC, Interest on delayed payment
- OC Certificate inspite of illegal temple structure in the premise
- Corporates want to donate what all document should we checked legally?
- Brother kept me under house arrest