House Sale Payment Plan
We are planning to sell our flat where or promoter offered Rs. 55 Lakhs for it. He is proposing to pay Rs. 15 Lakhs in advance and we need to leave the house. He will pay the balance in the next installments. Till the full payment is done, he has also proposed to pay us Rs. 7,000 per month as rent. Should we go ahead with this payment plan? Can we face any fraud from the promoter?
Do get the agreement checked by a local lawyer. To safeguard your interest the whole agreement needs to be prepared or checked keeping various factors in mind.
To protect your interest in case of default of payment do incorporate further penal clause. Without taking help of a lawyer do not sign any agreement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I take back property byana from seller as could not buy home
- Land site registered in my name but does not have katha
- Time limit to file mutual consent petition for divorce
- Cousins occupied our house what legal action can we take
- Electrical Issues in the rented house who is liable to pay