House registry papers misplaced. From where to get it?
My father has misplaced the house registry papers. Is there any way to recover the same from some authority?
Should I also make a police complaint regarding the same.
Report to the police that you misplaced the deed.
Along with that police report, visit your area registrar’s office. You will have to apply for certified copies of the deed.
On payment of certain amount they will issue another copy of the deed. While making an application for obtaining the true certified copy, make a mention of the misplaced deed and you may attach the photo copy of the misplaced deed.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bought house from builder, but quality very bad. What to do?
- Brother executed gift deed in his daughters name without NOC
- Steps involved in splitting brands in 3 directors and closing company
- Landlord forcing to vacate agreement signed for 2 years
- Wanted to know about landlord and tenant laws?