House registration went wrong.
How to rectify the faults in the registration how to avoid the consequences of faulty registration is it possible to probate the will after faulty registration and what happens when the petition filed against probate of the will example a,b,c,d,e are the children of x and y d is son x gave one house to 'a' we dont know whether its a gift deed or other x gave second house to b,c,e he writes one document saying i am giving to house to three daughters now "a"died i.e.
Elder daughter of x a's son say p asking his mothers share in second house on year back p sends one person say z to c and e and he z write a document saying that x has only two daughters c,e, and e selling his share to c and he z writes on the document that x has not written any will so c and e has belief in z so they signed the documents later we know that p sends z and it is a trap big note p is a lawyer so these three lines "x has two daughters and x dint written any will and e selling his share to c" so these three lines causing so much headache so help us and guide us how to solve this and is there is any possible to change these lines in the registration document if we cancel the registration what will happen we have a will written by x?
If X has given house to A by gift deed check with sub registrar office whether any such gift deed is registered or not. How was house given By X to 3 daughters? Was it by gift deed? If so A son would have no share in second house. It is necessary to peruse documents executed by 2 daughters, merely because document says there are only 2 daughters would not dis entitle 3rd daughter to claim her share. Deed of rectification can be made to correct errors that have crept in registered document. Apply for probate of will. Consult a local lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Where to file a succession certificate
- Rules and regulations regarding Lake Buffer Zone Clarity
- How to file FIR for lost pen drive containing information
- After death of husband, in laws started torturing sister. What to do?
- can we get Anticipatory Bail under SC/ST act?