×

quesHouse promised by employer. After his death her wife want to evict us.

My family living in mumbai from last 30 yr. my father is working as bar manager from last 30 yr, on 4k payment. bar holder give us a house for living and promiss us that he will give us this house. last year he died & his wife ask us to leave this house. We have all document on same address like ration card, voting ID, aadhar card, and my passport. Only light bill is on that shop holder name. can any one help me out? How can i stop her and make this house on my fathers name?

If the accommodation was given by the company, then you will have to vacate the house.

However as per the CTC or salary break up if the accommodation was required to be given by company, then you can write an email to HR thereby asking for accommodation as agreed or your HRA benifits