House promised by employer. After his death her wife want to evict us.
My family living in mumbai from last 30 yr. my father is working as bar manager from last 30 yr, on 4k payment. bar holder give us a house for living and promiss us that he will give us this house. last year he died & his wife ask us to leave this house. We have all document on same address like ration card, voting ID, aadhar card, and my passport. Only light bill is on that shop holder name. can any one help me out? How can i stop her and make this house on my fathers name?
If the accommodation was given by the company, then you will have to vacate the house.
However as per the CTC or salary break up if the accommodation was required to be given by company, then you can write an email to HR thereby asking for accommodation as agreed or your HRA benifits
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife filed false cases against me and my father what can be done
- Donated money to a scam charity can I recover my money back
- Can airlines refuse to refund money if my visa is cancelled?
- Summons issued by court u/s section 452, 323, 506 of IPC
- Property broker forcing us to sell our land what can we do