House promised by employer. After his death her wife want to evict us.
My family living in mumbai from last 30 yr. my father is working as bar manager from last 30 yr, on 4k payment. bar holder give us a house for living and promiss us that he will give us this house. last year he died & his wife ask us to leave this house. We have all document on same address like ration card, voting ID, aadhar card, and my passport. Only light bill is on that shop holder name. can any one help me out? How can i stop her and make this house on my fathers name?
If the accommodation was given by the company, then you will have to vacate the house.
However as per the CTC or salary break up if the accommodation was required to be given by company, then you can write an email to HR thereby asking for accommodation as agreed or your HRA benifits
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Married to a girl who is already married is my marriage valid
- interim child access given wife filed transfer petetion went abroad
- What to do if a girl has cheated me and gave false promises.
- How can a ancestral property be divided
- wrongful termination by education department. How to get job back?