House on rent
I live in a rented house since my birth on (28/10/1977) and my father take rent this house since 1974, till date the rented bill is issue in favors of my father. Now I with my family (wife and two sons) leave in that house and my father leave in another place. Last 2 years ago our landlord was expired, now his wife taken rent from us. But they have a son and daughter also. But his son and daughter are told verbally that they have no objection against there mother. Now my question in is it possible to quit me in that house in any ground or any harassment against me. Our landlords have few more property which are in also is in rent.
As per facts stated by you, your father is a tenant of rented flat and he is no longer staying in the stated flat. Your father can request the landlord to transfer the rent receipt in your name. In the event your father is not agreeable to transfer rent receipt in your name your landlord can file eviction suit against you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can women employee refuse to work after 7pm in IT company
- Subject to selling of copyright of video lectures. Got it from friend.
- Threat to security and privacy of my family. Where to complain?
- Written book for a publisher not received payment had oral contract
- How to get the changes made in the Land Title documents ?