quesHouse on rent

I live in a rented house since my birth on (28/10/1977) and my father take rent this house since 1974, till date the rented bill is issue in favors of my father. Now I with my family (wife and two sons) leave in that house and my father leave in another place. Last 2 years ago our landlord was expired, now his wife taken rent from us. But they have a son and daughter also. But his son and daughter are told verbally that they have no objection against there mother. Now my question in is it possible to quit me in that house in any ground or any harassment against me. Our landlords have few more property which are in also is in rent.

  • ansAs per facts stated by you, your father is a tenant of rented flat and he is no longer staying in the stated flat. Your father can request the landlord to transfer the rent receipt in your name. In the event your father is not agreeable to transfer rent receipt in your name your landlord can file eviction suit against you.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions


Me and my family moved out to delhi from U.P. 6 years ago by allowing…
Some people try to construction on a disputed land. How can I get stay by…
Hi,I am a Hindu girl.Am working in an IT sector for almost 1 and half…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly