House on rent
I live in a rented house since my birth on (28/10/1977) and my father take rent this house since 1974, till date the rented bill is issue in favors of my father. Now I with my family (wife and two sons) leave in that house and my father leave in another place. Last 2 years ago our landlord was expired, now his wife taken rent from us. But they have a son and daughter also. But his son and daughter are told verbally that they have no objection against there mother. Now my question in is it possible to quit me in that house in any ground or any harassment against me. Our landlords have few more property which are in also is in rent.
As per facts stated by you, your father is a tenant of rented flat and he is no longer staying in the stated flat. Your father can request the landlord to transfer the rent receipt in your name. In the event your father is not agreeable to transfer rent receipt in your name your landlord can file eviction suit against you.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Why IPC Section 107 cannot be applied show cause notice given
- Harrasment from in laws saying will cut electricity n water connection
- How to cancel NOC and register the vehicle in Delhi and sell it here?
- Brother gave my post dated cheques to company. It bounced.Am i liable?
- Want to register and get trademark done of academy that i wish to open