house built by whole family. In name of 1 person. Can he remove us?
Dear sir, a home was made by the whole family but property was in the name of one person. Can he remove us from the home? What can we do?
If the sale deed is in the name of the one person then he can do what he wants to do, unless you have paid the part consideration of amount to the seller. If you have paid anything in white ,i.e. by cheque or demand draft you cannot claim any title or possession in the said property.
If the sale deed is in the name of the one person then he can do what he wants to do ,unless you have paid the part consideration of amount to the seller.If you have paid anything in white ,i.e. by cheque or demand draft you cannot claim any title or possession in the said property
Advocate Ritesh IsaacBengali Market, Delhi
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- judgement passed in my favor but not implemented by Govt. department
- Cancelled immigration no refund from the agent what can I do
- What is the share of daughter and wife in fathers earned property
- Property sold to me by cheating and fraud
- Father died in service no dues given except pension can we file case