quesHindu Succession Act 2005

My father and mother purchased two adjoining plots in name of my elder siblings in 1982. Both were minor and not earning at that time to build a family house in which my elder brothers family and my parents and myself lived for 25 years my father died last year .now i want to claim my share in property as one of the elder sibling is refusing to give any share . it is of course case of benami transaction in the names of minors but they were holding it for benefit of entire family what are legal documents i need give to court to prove that i should also get share in property?

• ansSince it was purchased in the banam of your siblings you cannot claim your share in it. However you can continue to stay in the said property and in the event your sibling file any suit for eviction against you, you can take the defense of adverse possession.