Guardians made me sign unknown papers. Took all my share in property.
I was forged into signing unknown papers by my guardians when I turned 18, and came of know later that all the property inherited by me had been siphoned off by them. I did not even know that they were not my parents till I turned 20.
Now they have left me without any share and don't even let me get married by creating trouble every time I try to get married. They work in a nexus with the builder mafia and I don't know what to do.
Can I claim back my properties from them?
This is a clear case of breach of trust, cheating and forgery. They induced you by cheating to sign on the papers of which you were not aware of, thus making it a clear case of fraud.
You can file a criminal complaint in the police station and register an FIR under section 409/420/468 of IPC. They cannot harass you by not letting you get married. You are major now and you can take your own decisions.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how can i revoke power attorney?
- Bought plot on EMIs.The site not even completed.Should i pay interest?
- What If permanent employee not relieving to revert to his parent dept
- Owner someone else can notice is asking to pay rent to someone else
- Judgement passed a year back can we claim our rights now?