quesgrandson's right in grandfathers property

My grandfather has 2 sons and 3 daughter. Now out of which his younger son expired in 2007 in a car accident and i am the only son of his younger son and I am the only son in the family also. The elder son of my grandfather is still alive and he has 3 daughters. I am the only grandson for him, rest all are daughters. Can I put legal case on my grandfather for my right in the property?

• ansIf the property you are talking about is your grand father's self acquired property then he has absolute right and freedom to bequeath the property to any body and/or including his legal heirs and if your grand father dies without writing a WILL then all legal heirs would have a share in the property.

So only if the property is ancestral, then you can fight for your share and file a case in the court for attaining your share in the property.