Grandmother sold grandfather's property after his death. What to do?
Grandfather passed away without Will. He has only one daughter(my mother). My grand mother sold the property without my mother's consent. The property is self acquired by the Grandfather. The property was sold in 2011. Can we file a case?
As per Hindu Sucession Act, your mother is also a legal owner of the property alongwith your grandmother. So in view of this your mother can challenge the sale deed.
You can file a suit before the appropriate district court wherein you should clearly mention that the property has been sold fraudulently without your consent.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord filed a eviction petition against me
- Threatening to pay back money which i have not taken what can I do
- Employer forcefully took signature on stamp paper and promissory note
- Sister not wiling to give me my share in the property as per Will.
- Paid money to promoter now want to cancel deal how to recover money