quesGrandmother sold grandfather's property after his death. What to do?

Grandfather passed away without Will. He has only one daughter(my mother). My grand mother sold the property without my mother's consent. The property is self acquired by the Grandfather. The property was sold in 2011. Can we file a case?

As per Hindu Sucession Act, your mother is also a legal owner of the property alongwith your grandmother. So in view of this your mother  can challenge the sale deed.

You can file a suit before the appropriate district court wherein you should clearly mention that the property has been sold fraudulently without your consent.