Grandfather's self acquired property.
My father has no property by his own, can i claim on my grandfather's property?
Is it your grand father's self acquired property? You cannot claim any share in the said property .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to challenge unfair and biased appraisal and promotions
- FIR lodged against me for hitting a guy with my car
- Daughter in laws rights and legal obligation over in laws property
- Wife does not allow me to meet my child
- Husband filed divorce on false grounds how to defend it