Grandfather's self acquired property.
My father has no property by his own, can i claim on my grandfather's property?
Is it your grand father's self acquired property? You cannot claim any share in the said property .
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Signed a bond for 20 months can I leave after 2 months
- How can I recover my incentives from my ex employer
- What is the legal formality for resale flat under construction
- Amazon denied replacement or refund of my order what can I do
- Students as tenants not allowed by society what can I do