Grandfather tenant of shop. Do we have share in that property also?
Sir, My grandfather has a shop of general store in a good locality in kolkata.when he passed away the property transfered in the name of my Uncle(My father's Elder brother) and my father.Since 1984 my uncle is running that shop.since then we have not taken a single penny from that place.Now we want to take half of the property from him which he is not willing to give.the rent of the property is deposited in reign control because of the problem with landlord.the Bill is in the name of both(my father and my uncle). so i request you to give some suggestion for getting that property.
The share in the property only comes in existences if your grandfather was the owner.
Since the property is on rent therefore you cannot claim right in the property because you are a tenant in the said property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Validity on NGT decision on AOL foundation case
- Parents are forcing boy to marry a girl how can we marry legally
- Brother sold father's property without the consent of sisters
- Lady chatted me on facebook and now filing complaint of harassment?
- land is not purchased by my father can his share not be distributed