quesgrandfather not giving property to his son

sir my grandfather has 1 acre land which was by him given to his two sons by deed of partition, but now he is transferring his property to one of his son and his daughter. So do we have right to claim that property using partition deed ??

  • ansThe partition deed entered among your grandfather and his sons is itself questionable by his daughter as there is equal shares in the property to all the children irrespective of being a son or a daughter.

    So,your right to claim that property on the basis of said partition deed are very limited.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My Grandfather had a self acquired property. He died on may 2002. He left behind…

I am staying in my grandfather's owned flat. After the death of my grandfather now…
 I married on 05/06/1995, my father died on 11/02/2005. My brother died on 06/04 2012,…
I'm seeking advice on the aspect of responsibility of an apartment committee. I stay in…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly