grandfather not giving property to his son
sir my grandfather has 1 acre land which was by him given to his two sons by deed of partition, but now he is transferring his property to one of his son and his daughter. So do we have right to claim that property using partition deed ??
The partition deed entered among your grandfather and his sons is itself questionable by his daughter as there is equal shares in the property to all the children irrespective of being a son or a daughter.
So,your right to claim that property on the basis of said partition deed are very limited.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- judgement passed in my favor but not implemented by Govt. department
- Can mother become the owner of property jointly bought in her name?
- What can I do if my college scholarship is cancelled due to income
- Can gift deed and will can be legally made at the same time
- Disclosure compliance of new product introduced in India market