quesgrandfather not giving property to his son

sir my grandfather has 1 acre land which was by him given to his two sons by deed of partition, but now he is transferring his property to one of his son and his daughter. So do we have right to claim that property using partition deed ??

• ansThe partition deed entered among your grandfather and his sons is itself questionable by his daughter as there is equal shares in the property to all the children irrespective of being a son or a daughter.

So,your right to claim that property on the basis of said partition deed are very limited.