quesGrandfather forcing father to sell property

My grandfather has purchased 1 room in a slum via pagri system. In 2005 he made a gift deed for my father saying now no other siblings will be a part of it. Now since 2005 my father is the owner of this property & all rent receipts, electricity bills are in my father's name. Now suddenly in 2015 my grandfather is asking my father to sell this property & make 3 parts. 1 for grandfather & other to for my uncle & father. We don't want to sell this. please advice.

• ansWas the gift deed duly stamped and registered ? if it is stamped and registered and possession has been given to your father, your grand father is no longer owner of the room and your father is not bound to comply with his demands.