Grandfather forcing father to sell property
My grandfather has purchased 1 room in a slum via pagri system. In 2005 he made a gift deed for my father saying now no other siblings will be a part of it. Now since 2005 my father is the owner of this property & all rent receipts, electricity bills are in my father's name. Now suddenly in 2015 my grandfather is asking my father to sell this property & make 3 parts. 1 for grandfather & other to for my uncle & father. We don't want to sell this. please advice.
Was the gift deed duly stamped and registered ? if it is stamped and registered and possession has been given to your father, your grand father is no longer owner of the room and your father is not bound to comply with his demands.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Penalty on delay in making final payment towards a property purchase
- regarding misuse of our road by private college without postal address
- Wife wants to take divorce but i'm not ready
- Can my uncle make will or sell his share of ancestral property
- How will the assets received by Will be treated